- Our Cient is a well-established Company, in Chemical/Fragrances industry.
- Accountable for reviewing, planning, organizating and coordinating Production Manufacturing and all the administrative activities related to the planning process and fragrance operation department.
- Responsible to execute all Warehouse activities related to fragrance raw materials including the handling of raw materials from its arrival, storage, control, and dispatch in accordance with the business requirements.
Purchasing & Production Planning
- Analyze customer order dates.
- Run MRP in SAP for raw material purchasing requirement.
- Inventory management (coverage, dead stock, stock age, stock-out follow up).
- Ensure a consistent procurement planning for all the existing and future products.
- Closely steer the stock level.
- Execute purchase order on inventory demand.
- Plan and prepare production load as per order book and priorities daily.
- Close out production orders.
- Select items for cycle counting.
- Review and maintain delivery dates of raw materials to comply with client requests.
- Analyze raw materials to identify secondary suppliers.
- Collect information regarding the future products launches, end-of-life, promotional operations.
- Collaborate with the Finance Department to optimize inventory.
- Unload products by receiving boxes/drums and checking the packing list against the items.
- Organize physical inspection of incoming orders to identify discrepancies with the information or damages.
- Count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing orders to verify information against invoices, packing list, bill of lading/air waybill, or other records.
- Verify orders in progress in ensure shipments meet specifications requested by customers.
- Label and pack merchandise according to customer needs and repack materials when it is necessary.
- Transfer materials and stock inventory into the proper shelf locations.
- Perform pick and pack shipment for customer orders.
- Keep raw materials inventory accurate performing cycle counting and following the warehouse procedures.
- Maintain inventory of shipping and supplies materials.
- Manage and use radio frequency devices in the warehouse operations such as transfers, pick, pack, cycle counting, etc.
- Keep warehouse area tidy and clean all the time.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as requires and assigned.
- Degree in Logistics or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years related experience in Purchasing and Warehouse, solid Operations experience; preferably from Fragrance industry.
- Experiences with International transport organization.
- Knowledge in Dangerous goods.
- High ability to work independently, under pressure and within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Location: Tuas.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18248.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374