► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 8.30am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Labrador Park
- Support Area Managers to improve their productivity by coordinating data and communication with all stakeholders
- Ensuring all Market Managers have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Market Managers are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Checking of orders for the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Ensuring orders are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems for sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Supporting Area Sales Management Team administrative related matters
- Monitoring shipping progress
- Analysing import/export statistic and share summary of key point to related stakeholders
- Managing customer complaint and coordinate with related stakeholders to provide after sales-support
- Diploma with 2 years of experience in B2B sales preferred
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with customers and business associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18249
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138