► Waste Management Industry
► Office Hour 8am-5.45pm
► Working Location: Tuas
► Company Transport: Sembawang, Woodlands, Bukit Panjang and West area
- Preparation of board meeting and other reporting documents, such as monthly reports, annual plans and budgets.
- Deliver shareholder’s management requirements and assist Company to achieve the shareholder’s and board of directors' operational management goals.
- Review the company financial statements, production and operation plans, large capital expenditures, assist to complete the company’s annual audit, fundraising, investment, etc.
- Assist to identify prospective new investments, conduct due diligence, funding mechanics and valuations, prepare feasibility study and financial model, negotiate the shareholders/joint venture/acquisition agreement or contract with various counterparties.
- Routine data collection as per the requirement of shareholder.
- Bachelor Degree in finance or law with 2 years’ experience in investing or investor relations or finance or legal
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18251
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138