► MNC, Pharma Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
► 12 months contract
- To provide top tier support to the cross commercial team and sales team on reporting, data, to be the expert in system, and able to give all operations support
- Support sales team by providing reports on daily sales, sales fundamentals, execution, Inventory, etc. on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Responsible for data maintenance and accuracy in Distributor Management System (DMS), and any company system used for reporting / analytics.
- Coordinates with Commercial team & Sales team on standard operating procedures for the channels ensure commercial hygiene are up to mark across all.
- Support Commercial team / sales team to perform thorough analysis of sales figures to identify operational improvements to work towards the attainment of sales KPIs.
- Support sales team on the customer investment structure (Trade Spend, Investment Focus & Level of Investment) ensuring alignment to the commercial financial objectives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most general business issues; escalate to channel head / Operations Lead, as appropriate.
- To monitor and track monthly inventory from distributor and highlight any high inventory and propose for trade activities to run down the inventory.
- Serve as key person, on tabulating monthly / quarterly sales incentive, and ensure payout are on time with all proper sign off.
- Support on any new launch of project, able to be the commercial representative for business
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years in a sales operation
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Adept in financial management for a FMCG trade structure
- High level of business acumen and awareness of the FMCG business
- Ability to work effectively and influence across multiple functions and levels
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18252
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138