► MNC, Pharma Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
► 9 months contract (Maternity Cover)
- Develop marketing (stakeholder engagement) strategies for Marketing portfolio aimed at optimizing the sales and profit contribution in line with company requirements and global strategies/plans
- Ensure effective cross functional engagement and alignment of strategies/plans with other internal disciplines including Commercial, Medical Affairs, Corp/Govt Affairs, Regulatory, Pricing, Market Analysis and Supply Mangers/Demand Managers to ensure outstanding execution.
- Where relevant to the brand coordinate the development and execution (cross functionally) of Tender/Govt Procurement Strategic Plans for Marketing Brands – in conjunction with Tender and Pricing Manager.
- Ensure buy-in of Marketing Director to the assigned product brand plans via Forecast Review Meeting and Commercial Operations reviews and the drive evolution and execution of plans through the Brand Plan and Execution Plan process.
- Drive the market research and analysis to drive successful strategy for Marketing and Brand portfolios where required.
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues.
- Control promotional expenditure, and its effectiveness. This implies that optimum profitability is the objective of promotional expenditure. Expenditure should be controlled within budget or forecast limits.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Sales Teams are aligned to the core business drivers: build relationships with internal customers to ensure cross functional support for assigned products.
- Plan and supervise appropriate internal meetings, to ensure strategy, key messages and tactics are understood and delivered.
- Development of staff, performance management, including the setting of objectives, reviews, Development plans and support.
- Coaching team members in skills and competencies necessary for high quality performance.
- Ensure PDP reviews and actions are completed in good time with appropriate feedback.
- Ensuring effective adherence and implementation of Governance processes and policies
- Degree in Science/Business/Marketing Discipline with 5 years Pharma Marketing experience is preferred
- Strong Business and scientific Acumen
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills are important to work across commercial teams
- Strong marketing communication knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and run a brand team including Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance, Governance, Training and Supply and Demand
- Knowledge of regulations governing disease awareness activities
- Maintain good relationships with Healthcare Professionals in Singapore
- Use Multi-Channel Marketing to meet the needs of customers
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18253
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138