- Provide support to staff on all company supported hardware and end-user computing software.
- Proactively supporting all staff in the base location, collaborating with IT Organization to ensure that staff is operating effectively from an IT support standpoint
- Partner with Local IT Project Team in providing infrastructure service, new customer startups, internal project including technical investigation and documentation, testing and execution, etc.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, and advice on appropriate action.
- Work closely with Service Desk to expedite technical problem resolutions, address users’ queries and follow-throughs
- Assist in project-based activities.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 year of technical knowledge on Microsoft Tools
- Preferably, IT-Certification in Microsoft Tools
- Customer service experience and Logistics Business Knowledge is an advantage
- Expected to perform any other tasks as deemed necessary by IT Team Leads
- Interested candidates must be open to working in Jurong Island
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18269
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239