- Renowned Polymer Manufacturing Plant
- Work location: West
- Responsible for production management involving productivity, operational efficiency, environmental, health & safety of the manufacturing plants.
- Continuous improvement for the manufacturing process including establishing manufacturing process parameters and operational optimization.
- Evaluate and recommend new production machinery, be-bottle-neck any production flow for higher productivity and better quality.
- Guide and lead production teams under his / her designed area to achieve the key performance index (KPI) set by management team.
- Establish, review, update work instructions and workmanship criteria periodically, and to ensure alignment and implementation in the workplace.
- Handle all internal and external customer auditing (including ISO), ensured all relevant documents, practices and customer requirements are met prior, during and after customer audits.
- Coordinate with technology team to handle production related customer's complaint including implementing corrective and preventive action.
- Establish machine and equipment maintaining plan to prevent downtime.
- Constant review of production related cost to ensure cost efficiency
- Min Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or Masters' in Polymer Sciences, Chemical Engineering or related discipline. Candidates that possess other qualifications and/or relevant experiences will also be considered.
- At least 3 years and above working experience in plastic or polymer manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words and Powerpoint and ERP software
- Familiar with ISO requirement (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485 & etc)
- Good report writing skills
- Positive, proactive work attitude
- Possess language proficiency in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18273
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491