Our Client is a Global MNC and International Service Provider of Supply Chain Management and e-Commerce Solutions. On their behalf, we are sourcing for a SAP Techno-Consultant (Senior Analyst) to provide functional and technical expertise, implement up-to-date SAP modules via ABAP.
- Lead SAP configuration, implementation, test and support of SAP modules to implement new business in system and to enhance existing business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Execute simple / complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures using ABAP programs via Industry best practices and knows how to debug programs that will be failing in the process
- Application Support Single point of contact for international end users in troubleshooting. Investigating, analyzing, and solve SAP problems (including sub systems).
- Incident management ensures the Application support SLA and KPI are in accordance to the required standard and agreement.
- Analyze existing incidents and business processes, propose and realize enhancements to drive automation and process efficiency.
- Documentation and end user trainings as per standard enterprise principles.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP system in either or all modules (SD, MM, WM, PP, LEs, FI)
- Proficient in ABAP or ABAP OO and Dialog Programming
- At least 2 years of ABAP and debugging experience required
- WM expertise required
- SAP certification in SD, MM or WM is a plus
- Mobisys (mobile application) Knowledge is a plus
- Experienced in Logistics, Supply Chain industries would be an advantage
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs only
- Perm position
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673