- Preparation of board meeting and other reporting documents, such as monthly report annual plans and budgets.
- Deliver shareholder’s management requirements and assist to achieve operational management goals.
- Review and compilation of Company financial statements, production and operation plans, large capital expenditures
- Assist to rethe company’s annual audit, fundraising, investment, etc.
- Assist to identify prospective new investments, conduct due diligence, funding mechanics and valuations, prepare feasibility study and financial model, Negotiate the shareholders/joint venture/acquisition agreement or contract with various counterparties
- Routine data collection as per the requirement of shareholder.
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Law or relavent field.
- 1-3 years of working expereince in providing administrative assistant.
- Experience in providing support in finance or legal field will be an added advantage
- Transport/ Transport Allowance provided if required.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843