- Lead a team of remote systems engineers for long-term travel to customer sites for support and engagement
- Team will support development and implementation of product improvements for existing and pre-release products to provide maximum value to the customer
- Perform product diagnosis and problem resolution on high level escalations and interface with applications, software, and other engineering to verify the hardware & software problems have been resolved
- Drive projects to standardize findings from high level field escalations to prevent repeat occurrences
- Work with customer to better understand use-cases and work with development team in HQ to shape the product improvements
- Focus on projects related to new product introduction such as characterization, alpha testing, beta testing and pilot tools in the ramp phase as required
- Generate best known method documents, design notes, and work with product support team to transfer product knowledge to tech support and field service teams
- Generate escalations and standardization reports for internal and customer review
- Masters / Bachelor’s in Engineering (Preferably in the field of Physics, Electrical, Mechanical or Material Science or any other related field with strong technical background)
- Doctorate (Academic) or work experience of 1 years , Master's Level Degree or work experience of 2 years , Bachelor's Level Degree or work experience of 3 years
- Preferred (not mandatory) work experiences in semiconductor processing or equipment industry.
- Past experience as a manager is also preferred
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-driven, and a strong team player.
- Up to 25% of world-wide travelling would be required.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693