- Global MNC in Wafer Fab Semiconductor
- Work location: West
- Lead engineering support to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Maintain good process change management practices.
- Document good manufacturing procedures and conduct process training.
- Conduct engineering evaluations to support site improvement projects.
- Lead continual improvements to manufacturing process controls and capabilities.
- Investigate customer complaints and recommend corrective actions.
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Engage with Global Technical operations team to develop engineering solutions.
- Optimize existing processes and develop innovative solutions to meet product requirements and manufacturability.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic/mechanical/material/chemical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 years’ process engineering experience in leading engineering support to resolve Wafer Fab/Semicon and Chemical Process manufacturing issues
- Candidate from Semicon Wafer Fabrication environment will be preferred; Exposure in Chemical process involved in Microarray manufacturing will be highly preferrable;
- Experience in investigating and driving resolutions to issues identified
- Proven experience in working with stakeholders in frontend or backend of the manufacturing operations
- Lead in project management and problem solving.
- Cross-functional team participation.
- Effective problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and have the initiative to drive and get things done ahead of plan
- Possess strong Communication Skills and able to articulate the root cause failures to stakeholders
- Ideal candidate is fundamentally strong in Process Engineering, but possess a flair in communication skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18286
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491