- Lead engineering support to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Maintain good process change management practices.
- Document good manufacturing procedures and conduct process training.
- Conduct engineering evaluations to support site improvement projects.
- Lead continual improvements to manufacturing process controls and capabilities.
- Investigate customer complaints and recommend corrective actions.
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Engage with Global Technical operations team to develop engineering solutions.
- Optimize existing processes and develop innovative solutions to meet product requirements and manufacturability.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic/mechanical/material/chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in process engineering roles, with preference in life sciences or semiconductors industry in either frontend or backend operation.
- Statistical Process Control methodology
- Design of Experiment
- Systematic problem-solving tools and methods
- Process FMEA
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693