- Work closely with Process engineers on quality related and handle low yield troubleshooting.
- Publish engineering reports to provide facts and figures for data driven decisions making.
- Participate in engineering evaluations for capacity and process improvement projects.
- Perform data collection/analysis of daily yields to understand different material/equipment effects.
- Make use of SPC tools to ensure process performance stability.
- Be part of Kaizen teams to perform job observations.
- Participate in equipment preventive maintenance quality checks.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in process engineering function
- Tertiary education in engineering based with ITE/O/A with working experience will be considered
- Proven in sustaining roles supporting manufacturing operations
- Experience in JMP software is an advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693