- Candidate will be part of the strategic planning team focusing on business development activities while maintaining existing relationship with key customers. He/she will build networks, manages relationships, seeks, and identifies business opportunities in Malaysia, Singapore, and Asian region.
- Customer-related responsibilities include:
- Develops and manages sales and marketing strategies towards acquiring new customers and establishing relationships, including adequate communication visits with suppliers and customers to promote products, discuss demands and trends, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Sales of products through specialized knowledge of the products, along with deep understanding of customer needs.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis.
- Following up on customer payment status or help to resolving shipment issues.
- Proactively communicate and work with Design Team to provide customized solutions based on customer’s requirement
- Makes sound business decisions independently and conduct due diligence for prospective business partner.
- Support Management on budget preparation.
- Must possess 3-6 years of experience in electronics/semiconductors, Optical Communication, Optics, or other related industry.
- Familiarity with Optical Communication, Lasers, optical communication PMD IC
- Demonstrated sales record, the initiative to acquire new customers, recommend solutions and execute sales is required.
- Technical and product knowledge of electronic devices/machinery is preferred.
- Proven knowledge and execution power to bring successful development strategies.
- Knowledge of the latest market and business trends is also imperative while developing business strategies to penetrate the new market.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18290
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766