- Assist the Manager with day-to-day Contact Centre operations business and resource planning and meeting the service levels set forth.
- Oversee manpower issues such as roster planning, resource management, staff development, performance management and employee grievances
- Perform feedback investigations, service recovery and action plans to mitigate issues from recurring, when required
- assist Manager with the annual forecast, planning of departmental activities
- Analyze Voice of the Customers (VOC) and behavioral information to understand customer satisfiers and dis-satisfiers
- Minimum Degree in relavanet field
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in team management with call center environment.
- Experience in healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843