- Lead engineering support to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Maintain good process change management practices.
- Document good manufacturing procedures and conduct process training.
- Conduct engineering evaluations to support site improvement projects.
- Lead continual improvements to manufacturing process controls and capabilities.
- Investigate customer complaints and recommend corrective actions.
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Engage with Global Technical operations team to develop engineering solutions.
- Optimize existing processes and develop innovative solutions to meet product requirements and manufacturability.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic/mechanical/material/chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally 6-8 years’ experience in process engineering roles, with preference in life sciences or semiconductors industry in either frontend or backend operation.
- Matured technical proficiency in the following knowledge & skills:
- Statistical Process Control methodology
- Design of Experiment
- Systematic problem-solving tools and methods
- Process FMEA
- Experience in JMP statistical software, or other complementary tool brands
- Exposure to ISO13485:2016 environment is preferred.
- Lead in project management and problem solving.
- Cross-functional team participation.
- Effective problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and have the initiative to drive and get things done.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671