You will work in a cleanroom environment and operate on shift work to sustain microarray manufacturing process and yield functions.
- Work closely with Process engineers on quality related and handle low yield troubleshooting.
- Publish engineering reports to provide facts and figures for data driven decisions making.
- Participate in engineering evaluations for capacity and process improvement projects.
- Perform data collection/analysis of daily yields to understand different material/equipment effects.
- Make use of SPC tools to ensure process performance stability.
- Be part of Kaizen teams to perform job observations.
- Participate in equipment preventive maintenance quality checks.
- Diploma in engineering. Candidates with ITE/O/A with working experience may be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in process engineering function
- Proven in sustaining roles supporting manufacturing operations.
- Experience in JMP software is an advantage.
- Basic SPC (Statistical process control) knowledge
- Able to work in team and in clean room environment.
- Demonstrate initiative to resolve issues at hand.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671