Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Assistant GM (Finance)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Oversees the full spectrum of Finance functions, with each dept heads reporting to you. In total : 6 direct reports and 50 indirect reports.
- The full spectrum functions you will oversee include : Treasury, Group Reporting, Budget, Forecasting, AP/AR/GL, Reporting & Tax and ship agencies.
- Ensure prompt and accurate periodic, monthly and yearly financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and cash planning to facilitate management decision making
- Lead and develop the finance team to achieve optimal operations and performance
- The full detailed job scope will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 15 years experience with a global firm with the last 5 years in similar capacity.
- Proven leadership abilities to lead a sizeable team with strong analytical skills.
- A strategic thinker and able to adopt a hands on approach to work and able to manage multiple assignments with demanding timeline.
- Excellent communication skills with strong and persevering spirit.
- Proven abilities to build effective organisation relationships with stakeholders and bring about positive organisational change.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18296. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055