Our client is a major Energy cum Commodities MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Senior System Administrator”.
- Manage over 100+ virtual servers – Windows 2012 R2 and 2019
- Vcenter and ESXi administration with orchestra scripting knowledge
- Administering Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LDAP and Group Policy
- Manage Microsoft patches, service packs and feature releases through SCCM
- Using batch files, PowerShell, VBScript to automate repetitive tasks
- Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- MS Exchange 2016 (physical box) administration, including global rules, policies, monitoring, scripting, upgrades, sizing, etc
- Windows Server Administration (Windows 2012 R2, 2019)
- VMware ESXi and vCenter administration
- Data Center experience
- Netapp Metrocluster experience
- Citrix Farm administration
- Active Directory Domain Services administration
- Airwatch management and administration
- Networking topology global understanding (DMZ, load balancing, firewall, Vlans etc), preferably Checkpoint firewalls
- Centreon monitoring
- Veeam backup technologies
- NetApp SAN storage (Metrocluster), NFS/CIFS protocols
- Exchange Server Administration (Exchange 2016)
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18301. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055