Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Technical Manager (System)(Unix Platform Knowledge A Must)”.
- Lead a team in terms of System management and operations
- Design, install and administer Hardware, Storage, Operating Systems and Middle Systems
- Operating Systems and Middleware Upgrade & patch as well as conducting health checks to maximise system performance and availability
- Ensure security of Systems
- Identify security threats
- Backup maintenance & recovery of systems
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant field with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience and 3 to 5 years of managerial experience.
- Proficiency in knowledge and administration of Operating Systems (Unix/AIX, Window Servers, Linux) and virtualization.
- Knowledge of Unix platform a MUST.
- Administration of Oracle WebLogic, MS IIS and other Middleware.
- Administration and maintenance of Hardware and Storage.
- Possess good project management capabilities.
- Experience in Windows Server Administration, Database and Enterprise Application an asset.
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18302. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055