On behalf of our client in the non-profit organisation, we are sourcing for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions Specialist.
This position will be involved in architect, design and development for their internal Clinical Systems that is developed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. He/she will be responsible for leading/mentoring the CRM team, planning future upgrades, assist in design and development.
- Work with key stakeholders to spearhead new technology including planning for next upgrade of our Clinical System.
- Manage cross agencies interface for major IT systems/projects.
- Lead, drive and mentor team members in business requirement reviews and design.
- Develop the prototype and functional/technical specifications and coordinate the development.
- Develop the necessary test plans for the system integration testing.
- Maintain and review access matrix for application systems.
- Keep updated with current system development technologies to stay technically relevant.
- Work with Infrastructure Team and vendors to develop and maintain database backup & recovery strategy.
- Monitor system efficiency and recommend design or process changes to enhance performance and flexibility.
- Minimum 7 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 (and/or other versions).
- Minimum 10 years of development experience in .NET.
- Proficient Microsoft SQL and SSRS .
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Healthcare domain with cross agencies systems integration experience an advantage.
- Experience in project management at supervisory level.
Additional Job Information
- Salary range : $4,000 -$5,000
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673