- Create and maintain customer/vendors/3PL master data in SAP
- Order processing such as PO, sales quotations, sales orders, DO, etc.
- Coordination of logistic and finacial from customers to ensure smooth operation
- L/C Screening and coordinate amendments (banks and internal finanace department)
- Shipping Documents submission (Insurance application, BOL and other regulation documents
- Act as a liaison between customers and appropriate inter-departments to resolve customer inquiries and order-related issues;
- Assist in price adjustment/reconciliation and vendors’ invoice verification;
- Perform backup duties within Sales team (sales processes, rules and regulation consultatiob, etc.)
- Liaise with customers for logistics and documentation requirements;
- Minimum Diploma or higher in relavanet field
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in Sales coordination/ Order processing/ shipping related functions
- Proficiency in SAP system will be an added advantage
- Familiar with Incoterms.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843