- work in a cleanroom environment and sustain microarray manufacturing process and yield functions.
- Work closely with Process engineers on quality related and handle low yield troubleshooting.
- Publish engineering reports to provide facts and figures for data driven decisions making.
- Participate in engineering evaluations for capacity and process improvement projects.
- Perform data collection/analysis of daily yields to understand different material/equipment effects.
- Make use of SPC tools to ensure process performance stability.
- Be part of Kaizen teams to perform job observations.
- Participate in equipment preventive maintenance quality checks
- Tertiary education in any engineering discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in process engineering function
- Proven in sustaining roles supporting manufacturing operations
- Experience in JMP software is an advantage
- Basic SPC (Statistical process control) knowledge
- Able to work in team and in clean room environment
- Demonstrate initiative to resolve issues at hand
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949