- Send children to school, spouse to required location or Director to office or any other places required.
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in good working condition to ensure safe and on-time arrival on destination.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle including washing of car.
- To take the car(s) or send them to a repair shop / garage for repairs when needed.
- Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance to minimize service interruptions.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on car log recording, fuel purchases as requested by office.
- Run errands when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Experience in driving MPV or luxury cars.
- Must be able to work on weekends, public holiday and overtime and is required to be on stand-by for any ad-hoc duties / requests
- Able to start work with short notice period.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843