- Our Client is a Public sector, in Healthcare industry.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of general Accounting.
- Oversee full controllership and ensuring accordance with FRS and financial policies.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the closing regime, with the assistance of Shared Services
- operation, while driving process improvement initiatives to increase productivity.
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and
- supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes.
- Ensure compliance to corporate governance and local statutory requirements.
- CA qualified with a Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure.
- Hands on and technically sound in accounting standards/treatments with proven track record.
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, and able to interact with stakeholders across different levels.
- Experience with SAP would be highly preferred.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- The successful Candidate would be given the opportunity to work in progressive organization under mentor-ship of a good management.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18312.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374