- Lead and manage a portfolio of employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives
- Independently manage end-to-end process of the Employee Engagement Survey, from planning, coding, pre-survey engagement, survey implementation to data analysis and formulation of actions plans / engagement strategies
- Design an overarching framework with innovative wellness initiatives that are tailored to the organisation’s culture and needs
- Oversee the nomination and management of awards, including coordination of award presentation
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to strengthen our employer brand and develop strategies to bring it to life
- Measure, evaluate and continuously improve the effectiveness and relevance of engagement and wellness initiatives
- Bachelor Degree from an established university in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, with 5 years of experience in Organisation Development, Employee Engagement and / or Employee Wellness, and 2 years in a supervisory position
- Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation and stakeholder management skills to effectively engage and co-create initiatives with different stakeholders, including the leadership team
- Resourceful, creative and agile
- Highly resilient, adaptable and resourceful. Able to multi-task and deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of design tools and software will be an advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18313.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898