- Review and analyze purchase requisitions. Coordinates purchasing activities to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Process purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity.
- Coordinate subcontract material with sub-tier suppliers and subsequent delivery to remote factories and local warehouse.
- Reconcile and manage owned inventory movement from local warehouse to remote factories.
- Responsible for all escalations and very best outcome for all material requirements within responsible scope to meet OTD and customer commitments.
- Perform cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities (e.g., materials, components, equipment and services).
- Monitor the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
- Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis or alternative sourcing.
- Interact closely with suppliers and Supplier Engineer/QA to resolve quality issues.
- Work with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Require domestic and global expertise of assigned commodities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Supply Chain or Business-related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years direct procurement experience
- SAP knowledge is a MUST
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to Multi-task
- Problem solver, a good collaborator across functional areas, good teamwork abilities, and prior experience managing the commercial and tactical aspects of supply chain requirements.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18317.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898