- Renowned Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Work location: West
- Company Transport provided
- Weekdays (Mon- Fri) 8am to 5pm; Alternate Saturday 8am to 5pm
- To ensure all the electrical maintenance works carried out systematically, efficiently & safely.
- By improving existing preventive maintenance system thus reduce maintenance cost and improve performance of equipment.
- To be the initiator and coordinator of MOC for any addition, modification and replacement in the system.
- To assist the Manager to co-ordinate and supervise the day to day activities.
- To work closely with the operation team for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance programme to maintain all equipment running efficiently, safely and smoothly
- To train all technician and staffs on equipment maintenance and monitor the 5S and TPM activities carried out in the section.
- To assist the Manager to propose and implement action plans to rectify faults occurring in the system/processes.
- To manage all electrical Instruments spare parts and tools
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of related working experience
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a team to completion of tasks
- Company Transport / Transport Allowance if candidate possess own transport
- Willing to work in Alternate Saturday schedule (8am to 5pm)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18321
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491