- Renowned Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Work location: West
- Company Transport provided
- Control, monitor, and maintain the equipment and treatment processes in wastewater treatment plants.
- Be responsible for the thermal treatment system and physical chemical process for daily operation activities.
- Update daily treatment records, instrument and equipment checklist
- Assist in maintaining proper maintenance and safety integrity of plant.
- Ensuring all equipment is in working condition with minimum downtime and regular servicing is carried out
- Ensure all designated equipment calibrations and inspections are up to date
- Work closely with other operation departments and lab department on waste flow and waste treatment
- Assist in promoting WSH activities to operator(s).
- Assist in optimization of operation treatment, manpower allocation as well as continuous improvement on WWTP operation
- Ensure the treated wastewater compliance with sewer discharge limit
- Min Bachelor degree in Chemistry Engineering
- At least 2+ years relevant experience related to water treatment plant or waste treatment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a team to completion of a task
- Willing to do overtime / shift work (Entitled to overtime / shift work allowances)
- Company Transport / Transport Allowance if candidate possess own transport
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:18322
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491