- Perform system work planning and development resource management for the sub team.
- Plan, lead, and review the development activities including analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of Data Warehouse, DataMart, ETL and reporting systems; ensure the best possible performance and good quality in the deliverables
- Lead and guide the development team to analyze and determine information needs, such as elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements and data output and reporting capabilities
- Work with system owners to review business requests for data and data usage and researches data sources for new and better data feeds
- Work with system owners to understand business reporting requirements, lead the sub team to analyze and determine suitable reporting platform to build the reports
- Work with the team to investigate reported problems and issues, provide root cause analysis, work out clear action plan(s) to resolve issues, manage the team to develop, test and implement the agreed solution into production following SDLC
- Design of data dictionaries, database structure and reporting layouts, installing and upgrading database/reporting applications, and some PoC related to new technologies and products
- Review vendor’s deliverables including technical documents (design, testing, release, etc.) and source codes to ensure the best practice and coding standards are followed
- Report to team manager for all weekly tasks and resource situation in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /Finance
- More than 5 years of experience in Data Warehousing, Data Mart, ETL and BI development
- Leading experience in building and maintaining database, ETL or reporting systems
- Strong SQL development skills desired, able to write complex queries and stored procedures with PL/SQL or T-SQL, possess development experience using SSIS, SSRS
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Able to plan works according to customer’s need against the resource availability
- Strong influencing skill on technical solution and software design
- Experience in banking domain will be an added advantage
- Good understanding in system development lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in data analysis data integration and data modelling
- Proactive personality and willing to rise up to challenges.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 7769
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845