- System Integrator for Various Govt Projects
- Based on Project Site: Woodlands
- ELV experience is a MUST
- Activity and resource planning
- Familiar with Structured Cabling System, PA system, Nurse Call System, Security Management System and Car Park Management System installation
- Organising, guiding and motivating of engineers under his/her charge.
- Cost and budget estimation.
- Ensuring project is completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for project deliverables
- Ensuring compliance to project scope and technical specifications
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analysing and management of projects risks
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Process Automation / Building Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in management of ELV Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Certificate in PMP is advantageous but not necessary.
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18333
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491