- System Integrator for Various Govt Projects
- Based on Project Site: Woodlands
- ELV experience is a MUST
- Oversee the Extra Low Voltage Systems in commercial projects.
- Familiar with Structured Cabling System, PA system, Nurse Call System, Security Management System and Car Park Management System installation
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
- Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and attend meetings and liaison work with consultants/ clients / main contractors / vendors.
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Propose and implement improvement works to client.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Control project budget.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Process Automation / Building Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in management of ELV Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Certificate in PMP is advantageous but not necessary.
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18334
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org