Asset Management – Private Clients
6 months contract – Fixed Income Portfolio
Up to $8000
- Accomplish trading, rebalancing and all portfolio management related tasks
- Research and generate fixed income investment ideas as well as research on macros and companies
- Update and monitor relevant regulatory and investment guidelines for the respective portfolio
- Prepare regular investment and portfolio reviews, as well as all risk management related tasks
- Maintain portfolio management models and spreadsheets
- Prepare marketing materials and presentation and client reverse/projected enquiries on fixed income related subjects
- Participate in both global and regional investment meetings on fixed income related subjects
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in credit research on individual companies
- Focus on global high-yield bonds denominated in hard currencies
- Degree holder in finance / economics / mathematics / numerical related discipline
- Preferably a CFA charter holder or completed CFA level I, II or III exams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18336
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357