- Maintains tracking records, files and keeps current status for all onboarding, decommissioning and master data updates.
- Ensuring all information in the system is accurate and completed prior to routing for approval to relevant parties.
- Monitor and track the status of master data update, onboarding and decommissioning activities closely and provide timely updates to the compliance team management.
- Work closely with Quality, Manufacturing and Life Cycle Management Department to sustain existing EAM related requirements, processes and documents.
- Participate in Compliance and Validation-related projects.
- Ensure that all EAM related company procedures and policies are executed as documented and follow up activities are carried out accordingly.
- Support all Facilities projects and daily operations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills in dealing with all levels of management.
- Ability to speak effectively, comfortable with follow-ups, write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be committed and good team player.
- Ability to deal with and troubleshoot problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Comply with all general safety policies and procedures.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693