- Responsible for the Building Management System (BMS) and Extra Low Voltage Systems (ELV) in a healthcare project site. Responsible for project deliverables & ensuring project is completed on time and within budget
- Perform site management on the installation works, inspections, testing, commissioning and handing over of BMS/ ELV systems to clients.
- Analysing and management of projects risks. Cost and budget estimation.
- Liaise with the clients, consultants, project management team, sub-contractors and technology providers.
- Organising, guiding and motivating of engineers under his/her charge.
- Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
- Ensure all project activities are efficiently and cost-effectively executed throughout the project life cycle.
- Activity and resource planning
- Ensuring compliance to project scope and technical specifications
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Process Automation / Building Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in management of Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Familiar with Structured Cabling System, PA system, Nurse Call System, Security Management System and Car Park Management System installation
- Knowledge in different BMS system, such as system architect, controller programming, on-site testing and commissioning of sensors or meters
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Certified PMP is advantageous but not a must.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671