- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing MNC, in Advanced Materials and Industrial Solutions.
- The successful Candidate will be part of the strategic planning team focusing on Business Development activities while maintaining existing relationship with key customers. He/she will build networks, manages relationships, seeks, and identifies business opportunities in Malaysia, Singapore, and Asian region.
- Develops and manages Sales and Marketing strategies towards acquiring new customers and establishing relationships, including adequate communication visits with suppliers and customers to promote products, discuss demands and trends, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Sales of products through specialized knowledge of the products, along with deep understanding of customer needs.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis.
- Following up on customer payment status or help to resolving shipment issues.
- Proactively communicate and work with Design Team to provide customized solutions based on customer’s requirement.
- Makes sound business decisions independently and conduct due diligence for prospective business partner.
- Support Management on budget preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering and/or Business.
- At least 3 to 6 years of experience in Electronics/Semiconductors, Optical Communication, Optics, or other related industry.
- Familiarity with Optical Communication, Lasers, optical communication PMD IC.
- Demonstrated sales record, the initiative to acquire new customers, recommend solutions and execute sales is required.
- Technical and product knowledge of electronic devices/machinery is preferred.
- Proven knowledge and execution power to bring successful development strategies.
- Knowledge of the latest market and business trends is also imperative while developing business strategies to penetrate the new market.
- Data analytics skill to harness financial data to inform decisions.
- Excellent interperosnal and communication skills, bilingual are required to communicate with supplier/customer from China or Taiwan, knowledge of Japanese is also an advantage for communication with counterparts from Japan.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18345.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374