- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- You will be involved in monthly financial closing and preparation of management reports for the company.
- Participate in the annual budgeting cycle and financial projection updates.
- Support system implementation, including review of workflows, integrated and User Acceptance Testing with focus on billing and revenue cycles.
- Work with departments and IT teams to understand system's workflows and system process flows to identify revenue leakages and recovery measures.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly departmental reports, review productivity measures and perform financial analysis, comparing actualized results against budget.
- Assist in annual budget cycle and projection updates, work with departments to understand assumptions and align to institutional targets.
- Perform financial assessment for tender awards or investment analysis.
- Provide administrative support such as meeting coordination, taking minutes and documentation of processes.
- Interact and work closely with staff from other departments to provide support on financial matters.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Financial Analysis and supporting system implementation (billing and revenues focus).
- Proficient in MS Office application and Advanced user of MS Excel, includes Macros.
- Organized, meticulous and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Possesses analytical aptitudes to make sense of complex data from multiple sources to translate into financially viable recommendations.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18346.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374