- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Responsible in ensuring the equity and competitiveness of compensation for employees.
- Administer the annual increment, promotion and performance bonus exercises for employees.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the annual compensation exercises (i.e. Annual Increment, Promotion and Performance Bonus payments).
- Partner the business partners to work out salary proposals based on internal and external norms.
- Prepare manpower cost reference files to facilitate cost-charging of employees who perform work for external organisations.
- Conduct annual reviews of compensation packages of employees vis-à-vis the public healthcare institutions and external markets to ensure competitiveness, and propose adjustments where necessary.
- Preparation and submission of information for compensation surveys.
- To assume any additional responsibilities as assigned by Reporting Officer and Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits, from Healthcare/Hospital industry.
- Advanced user in MS Excel and proficient in Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently, but also as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive amidst rapid change.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18347.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374