Company : Healthcare industry
- Responsible for management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and interpreting financials for effective management action.
- Reviewing corporate expenses and ensuring group financial policies are adhered to.
- Work closely with other members in local Finance teams and Finance Shared Services to drive process improvements and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Play a key role in advising stakeholders on finance-related matters.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Accountancy with excellent academic results and/or track record, preferably with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with no prior working experience are welcomed to apply
- Possess excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task under a fast-paced, dynamic working environment;
- Self-motivated individual with a good working attitude
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18358
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609