- Responsible to manage market of driver familiarization of Product Parts and Training packages
- Responsible for Client Account Management on handle complaints and consulting problem resolving tools, potential products,expediting correction or adjustment, post sales follow up, etc.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- To support other CSS and Coordinator as needed
- To compile reports on Sales achievement
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE A level or higher education qualification
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in b2b sales environment.
- Knowledge in material handling equipments will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work 5.5 days, Mon - Fri, 8.30 am to 6.00 pm (1 hour lunch break/0.5 hour tea break) Sat 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843