- Renowned Automation System Machine Manufacturer
- Office location: Woodlands
- 5-day work week
- Design, test, debug, and commission the company’s product, which include jigs and fixtures, customized semi and fully automatic machines.
- Attend meetings with customers to discuss on their requirements in new projects and/or project proposals.
- Research and develop new ideas and concept to enhance company’s performance and competitiveness in the field of industrial automation.
- Procure and/or assist in the procurement of necessary items to enable the performance of above duties.
- Project management: handling projects from start to finish.
- Min ITE, Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 -5 years working experience in customized Automation Machine Design.
- Experience in customized semi-con/ connector/ machine design preferred.
- Knowledge in Solidworks preferred, familiar with Pro-E and Inventor added advantage.
- Intuitive in mechanical movement, function, and performance. Good perception of 2D & 3D objects.
- Understand machining processes well.
- Intrinsic desire and passion to design high performance machines.
- Able to communicate well technically in English.
- Able to perform work under relatively stressful environment.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18365
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491