On behalf of our Client who is a multi-international company in the Pharmaceutical industry, we are sourcing for a on-site Infrastructure Project Delivery Engineer to lead the approval and execution activities for new infrastructure systems and services on-site.
- Own the IT tasks involved in the preparation and implementation of new infrastructure and other prerequisite phases
- Manage site IT Risk, Change, & Compliance tasks during project deployment
- Work with Site Tech Manager, Site Tech Developer, and the Business Unit Sponsor to develop a deep understanding of the business cases for change, then drive the approval of projects through site and Tech governance processes
- Ensure that appropriate support resources, processes and procedures are in place - secure shared service and/or 3rd party resources if required – as part of deployments
- Provide appropriate knowledge transfer to Site Tech Manager as delivery phase approaches completion
- Oversee the project management processes and procedures for projects
- Responsible for overseeing IT Delivery spanning all business groups and IT systems in operation at the site represented.
- Understand and follow the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Responsible for the compliant introduction of documentation, polices, and procedures related to delivery of a new or replacement IT service
- Ensuring local procedures impacted by IT Delivery are updated / made obsolete (as applicable)
- Responsible for project Change Control and Incident Management
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and good knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure and how they apply to support business areas.
- Ideally with experience in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of manufacturing principles and practices.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently.
Additional Job Information:
- Singaporeans Preferred
- 12-months Contract Employment
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673