- Our Client is a well-established US Chemical MNC.
- Responsible for the direct and channel sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets for Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand market.
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Cultivate a network across the value chain/within the customer organization beyond procurement (e.g. Operations, Technology, Senior Leadership, Marketing, etc.) and discover customer unmet to develop offer with strong value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms of sales agreements.
- Conduct data-based territory analysis and prioritize efforts to maximize territory performance.
- Proactively develop and document appropriate level of account plans for accounts within territory.
- Plan, complete, document (with follow up) sales calls as per the account plan.
- Forecast based on customer insights, market insights, and opportunity progression to provide monthly volume guidance.
- Ensure opportunities have the required resources and documented in SFDC to enable timely funnel progression.
- Coordinating with other functions including product management, supply chain, technical services, and manufacturing to support business needs.
- Supporting collaborative efforts with Marketing and Technology in pursuing new application/product and business strategy development.
- Understanding and providing feedback on market/application and competitive intelligence.
- Continuously developing skills in using the right tools to enhance business, management, and strategy development capability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or related fields, MBA is a plus.
- At least 8 years of Sales experience in Coatings & Inks industries.
- Strong negotiation skill with high level to influence achievement of customers and partners.
- Demonstrate technical skill and enjoy meeting with customer.
- Strategic thinking, proactive and result oriented.
- Self-motivated, assertive and taking initiative to resolve problem and work independently.
- Strong communication, presentation and good interpersonal skill to work with team.
- Ability to travel post-COVID (required to spend 40%-50% of time on travel status for customer visits, trade shows, training and regional/global meeting).
- Individual Contributor.
- Reports to: Sales Manager - Greater China and Southeast Asia, Coatings & Inks (based in Shanghai).
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18368.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374