- Develop and expand the business in North East Asia countries (Japan, Taiwan, Korean and China etc).
- Understand and monitor the market (technical development, competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations).
- Maintain and develop the client portfolio by working closely with your network.
- Negotiate commercial contracts to achieve a successful supply to your customers with optimal results.
- Oversee the full order and delivery process to create the best service to your customers.
- Reporting to higher management.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree majoring in Business, Chemical Engineering or any other relevant.
- Experienced in international trading and business development, with direct sales experience, ideally in the chemicals distribution sector
- Excellent negotiator, result oriented person with strong communication skills.
- Able to travel regionally
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18369
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766