- Manages and executes vibration monitoring contract.
- Participates in performing condition monitoring and vibration survey of all rotating equipment such as Turbine, Compressor, Blower, Pump, Gearbox and Fan.
- To oversee a team of technicians/data collectors and manage assigned plant sites, customers.
- Performs Vibration Services activities, such as setting up vibration monitoring program, perform analysis and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring data acquisition of predetermined equipment, evaluating the collected data, reporting any findings with recommendations to customers and support in implementing the corrective actions.
- Prepares and submits analysis report to customer according to contractual term.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidate with knowledge on Vibration measurement and/or has ISO 18436-2 Category Level 2 Vibration Analysis Certification is preferred.
- Understanding of instrumentation and configuration tool is required. Software knowledge is advantageous. Eg. CSI 2140 Vibration Data collectors in combination with AMS machinery Health Manager Software.
- Effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Strong Knowledge on safety practices and procedures in process, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task oriented.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671