- Work closely with the sales team to protect and grow existing business and close more new business opportunities with aviation . The incumbent will work closely with the sales team and strategic customers within the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide first line technical support and services and will be required to work closely with cross functional teams to improve territory performance and close new opportunities
- Work with marketing, technology and other functions to develop improved processes and strategies to drive growth and innovation across the busines
- Build strong relationships with key customers and distributors and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction regarding products in use
- Act as the center of expertise and serve as the technical leader for the assigned territory on product and application related technical matters
- Provide direct technical support to customers and other market influencers across all targeted end user segments
- Assess Sales team’s product training needs, develop and execute training programs
- Understand the customer’s key business drivers and impact on business results and use this information to develop mutually beneficial offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferred
- 5 to 10 years of commercial or industry experience with strong Aviation industry experience
- Knowledge of Gas Turbines and/or oil systems, preferred
- Possesses customer/supplier face to face experience
- Strong communcation and interpersonal skills, with good relationship management
- Proficiency in Mandarin as the role will be required to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
- Able to travel 50% of the time
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18372.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898