On behalf of our Client who is in Chemical and Materials Manufacturing Engineering industry, we are sourcing for Application System Engineers.
- Gather and analyse user requirements.
- Design, writing and implementing efficient code.
- Test, integrate and debug software prior implementation
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and implement web based application that support and address key business challenges.
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software defects
- Provide technical assistance to legacy software
- Continuous improvements to existing application for better end user experiences
- Documentation of end user requirements, design, coding and test scripts
- Possess either a degree in Computer science/ Information Technology or equivalent; OR Diploma with at least 1 year of related working experience
- Experience in developing both front-end and back-end applications
- Experience in manufacturing field will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on basic VB script, ASP.NET Core
- Basic understanding on Oracle or SQL server database core
- Familiar with object-oriented programming technical skills and design principles
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- Perm position
- Working location at Pioneer Crescent, Company transport provided
- Singaporean preferred
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673