- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- The incumbent acts as the HR Partner by providing HR guidance to facilitate Line Managers decision-making in business or people matters.
- Responsible for the end-to-end Recruitment process from sourcing to job offer.
- Responsible for talent attraction outreach activities through collaboration with other HR Partner team members.
- Be the main contact person of assigned business units and providing guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Supports the Line Managers in understanding and executing HR programmes/exercises including manpower planning, performance management and employee development.
- Supports the Line Managers in managing employee matters including grievance handling, performance management and/or disciplinary cases.
- Drives employee engagement programmes by collaborating with other HR Partners.
- Collaborates with other HR teams in implementation of key HR initiatives to ensure HR strategies/programmes are aligned with organizational needs.
- Shares feedback from Line Managers internally and identifies new opportunities which HR can value-add to business units.
- Reviews existing employee engagement programmes with objectives of driving cultural transformation and more efficient internal communications.
- Be the resource person for Staff Welfare Committee and provides guidance in terms of budget utilization.
- Member of identified HR or inter-department projects contributing to the overall organizational strategies.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in Business Partnering and Talent sourcing.
- Meticulous, with initiative and attention to details.
- Familiar with local employment legislations and practices.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and methodical in approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimum supervision.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice and commit for a period of 6 months.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18375.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374