- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent will provide support to the team to ensure timely execution of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) work plans.
- Plan and execute activities relating to the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Review, including enhancement to the policy, key risk dashboard and reports.
- Quarterly risk reporting to the Management and Audit & Risk Committee.
- Maintain risk registers and follow-up on risk mitigating plans for all key risks and operational risks identified.
- Create and disseminate posters/messages for awareness on data breach risks.
- Maintain BCP call tree and coordinate annual call tree exercise.
- Plan and coordinate BCP table top exercise.
- Provide secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC) & Quality Assurance Committee (QAC).
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant Risk Management, Audit and Compliance experiences; preferably in a Healthcare/Community care settings.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Meticulous and good analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Interacts well with all levels of employees.
- Experience in Audit, Accounting, ISO or QA is an advantage.
- Able to commit for a period of 6 months and commence in July 2021.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18376.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374