- Assist in preparing and facilitate the completion of commercial contracts with our growing customer base.
- Ensure appropriate contract authorisation. Assist in signature process, and back-end processing. Prepare amendments to contracts.
- Vendor Registration; Procurement, and Due Diligence: Support the contracting process by assisting in registering the company with prospective customers, and navigate through the procurement process.
- Work with teams across the company including Finance, Human Resources, and Facilities to ensure ongoing support of company operations.
- Drive progress on legal team projects and help out wherever needed. Actively work on improving processes with the goal of positively impacting the legal team as the company grows and scales.
- Must have Bachelors’ Degree in Law with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects; ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines and be proactive.
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, including both oral and written
- Strong work ethic and time-management skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the company’s personnel, including management, building relationships across teams and across our offices
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18377
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766